This spacious and unique detached house has wonderful views over Woolacombe beach which is just a five minute walk away. Wide patio doors lead directly from the oak-floored livi...
- Group Holidays
- Pet Friendly
About this Property
This spacious and unique detached house has wonderful views over Woolacombe beach which is just a five minute walk away. Wide patio doors lead directly from the oak-floored living/dining room to a raised deck and the property is well equipped, comfortably furnished and decorated to the highest standards throughout. National Trust countryside adjoins the property, making this a great location for a family hoilday.
- Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
- Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
- Access: Car advised
- Wheelchair access: No
- Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
- Family friendly? Yes
- Pets: 3 dogs allowed
- Smoking: Not allowed at this property
- Luxuries: TV, DVD player, Wi Fi Broadband.
- General: Central heating, CD/radio
- Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
- Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
- Rooms: 4 Bedrooms (3 with handbasin), 1 Bathroom, 1 Shower room, 1 Sitting Room/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Utiity room, 1 Entrance porch
- Beds: Double beds (2) Bunk Beds (1 set) Single beds (2)
- Other: Bed linen inclusive,no towels supplied, travel cot and highchair available, family groups only,
- Outdoors: Garden with lawns, patio, decking, dining area and garden furniture
- Parking: Parking for four cars on driveway